AUTOSAR (Automotive Open System Architecture) a worldwide consortium of OEMs, suppliers and other companies, Fusion founded in 2003 have been working on the development and introduction of an open and standardized software architecture for the automotive industry.
AUTOSAR concept is based on modular components with defined interfaces. AUTOSAR is a layered architecture. In AUTOSAR, the ECU software is abstracted and sub-classified as software(BSW) layer, runtime environment(RTE) and application layer
Engineers working in Embedded Automotive domain with hands-on working experience on microcontroller and peripherals.
Proficient in Embedded C programming for various microcontroller peripherals and its applications.
• Introduction & Methodology
• Advantages of AUTOSAR architecture
Overview and data exchange formats (ECU extract, ECUC, System description)
• Introduction to various layers of AUTOSAR
• Introduction to AUTOSAR technical concepts like BSW, RTE, SWC
• Introduction to design and development of various BSW modules
• Demonstration on configuration of BSW modules using AUTOSAR configuration tools
• AUTOSAR technical concepts like SWC, Runnable, Ports, Interfaces, etc.,
• Demonstration on configuration & design of SWC
• Demonstration on configuration of OS (mapping of tasks, events, etc.,)
AUTOSAR Communication Stack
• Introduction to AUTOSAR communication stack and data flow between the layers of
AUTOSAR communication stack.
• Configuration of various modules of communication stack (e.g.: MCU, COM, PDUR, CAN, CANIF, CANTP)
• General view of AUTOSAR
• Hands- on exposer to work on embedded product development using AUTOSAR Architecture.
Thanks & Regards
32770 Grand river Ave,
Farmington Hills, MI-48336.